Broome GIS serves as the primary mapping center for County and City departments. Maps are produced on a daily basis not only for departments, but also other local municipalities, businesses, non-profit agencies, and the general public. The major 'Mapping' functions and areas of Broome GIS are listed below:
- Browse through County and City map sets.
- View/download PDF format maps.
- Request prints of existing maps.
- View information regarding Broome County tax mapping.
- View/download PDF format tax sheet maps.
- Request prints/PDFs of tax sheet maps.
- Broome County Real Property
- Support and maintain 911 mapping component in the Emergency Services Dispatch Center.
- Key GIS layers used by Dispatch include street centerlines, parcels, aerial photos, and 911 addresses.
- Broome County Emergency Services
Crime Mapping & Analysis
- Mapping of Part I crimes on a weekly and monthly basis, including density/hotspots where appropriate.
- Crime analysis and reporting based on daily information from City police for certain crime types.
- Mapping and analysis funding from Operation Impact grant.
- City of Binghamton Police
- Request a custom-produced GIS map.
- Current Fee Schedule
- Launch interactive mapping applications.
- Use the Unified Parcel Information System (UPIS) to search for and locate parcels.
- Search for information regarding polling places, elected officials, bus routes, census data and county facilities.